R is a programming language used for statistical computing and graphics, or we can say that R programming is an overgrown calculator that helps us to perform statistical computations easily. Basically, R programming is used for analysis of large datasets. There are so many opportunities after learning R programming and R Analytics certification.
Career Path of R Programming
- Data Scientist : This is one of the interesting path for R programmer, and also it has a tremendous demand in the present days. Data Scientist will be responsible for designing and implementing layouts for complex, large-scale data sets used for modelling, data mining, and research purposes and for prediction.According to payscale.com, the average salary of Data Scientist is Rs 613,389 per year.
- Data Analyst : A Data Analyst are the ones who are experts at finding, retrieving, wrangling, and delivering insights from data.According to payscale.com, average salary of Data analyst is Rs 304,236 per year.
- Senior Business Analyst : Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis of large datasets and cost/benefit analysis to align the technology of the company with their business strategies.The average salary for a Senior Business Analyst is Rs 829,977 per year.
- Data Visualization Analyst : The Data visualization Analyst will be responsible to create and distribute interactive dashboards and projects that provide information to drive business decisions.A Data visualization Analyst earns an average salary $74,000 per year.
- Geo Statisticians : Geo statisticians will be responsible for analysing the spatial and spatiotemporal dataset.The average salary for Geo statistician jobs is $82,000.