Here are 10 Indian Big Data companies:
- Germin8: It deals with Big Data Analytics which helps various big firms and brands with social media observations and checking solutions by analyzing conversations in real time from public sources and private sources.
- Flutura: It deals with mining Big Data to do analytics and accord concealed intuition from huge volumes of machine generated data for global firms to bring in competence and security.
- Indix: It deals with organizing, analyzing and visualizing the product details so that everybody can act on it. Which quantifies real-time data for decision makers on an instinctive dashboard.
- Sigmoid Analytics: It deals in the area of real-time Big Data warehousing, streaming and ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) on Apache Spark, it provides the technology infrastructure which various firms can use to store their data in a desired format, also can perform various operations on it and produce insights.
- Crayon Data: An algorithm called SimplerChoices, which gathers and curates extensively available details created by consumers and businesses, and merges them with proprietary enterprise data and presents only actionable insights.
- Heckyl: It deals in financial data analytics space for Investors, Traders and Researchers, where it offers a number of products that can help the stock trading community to make informed decisions about their investments in the stock market.
- Aureus Analytics: Its platform called ASAP (Aureus Statistical and Analytics Platform) which produces intuitions by mining big data. Where it authorizes enterprises to bring together all the different tools which is required for Analytics in one place. It is designed to work with all types of data sources.
- Corporate360: It deals with IT sales intelligence data services to enterprises. Also it offers innovative marketing data & sales analytics solutions for B2B marketers.
- Metaome: It deals in Health Care sector where it focuses on life sciences. Metaome’s products DistilBio which is a free version web-based powerful graph search and provides actionable insights from different data sources (private, public and laboratory databases).
- PromptCloud: It operates on a Data as a Service (DaaS) model and primarily deals with large-scale data crawl and extraction. This simply means that they gather data from various sources on the web for blogs, product reviews, social media etc. and structure the data in the form of CSV, XML etc. which can then be processed or used as per the requirements of their clients.